Official Contest Rules
1. The contest runs from June 1 to August 27, 2022.
2. The contest shall be administered by Gas City Aviators, and all decisions by Gas City Aviators shall be final.
3. Registration is $25 CAD per participant, non refundable.
4. Particpants do not have to be pilots.
5. Only the airports listed on the Official Airport List are eligible.
6. Special events will be held at some of the airports at various times during the contest and these events will be advertised at GasCityAviators.ca and by various other methods. There is no contest benefit to attending the events – just fun, flying, and socializing with pilots.
7. Participants will visit as many or as few of the airports as they wish during the contest period.
8. Participants will email to the Gas City Aviators a “selfie” showing themselves and identifying features of each airport visited.
9. A Leaderboard listing the number of airports visited by each participant will be posted at GasCityAviators.ca.
10. Participants agree to let Gas City Aviators post their aircraft registration on the Leaderboard at GasCityAviators.ca.
11. One card will be dealt at the Corn Roast Finale to each participant for each airport visited during the contest. The face value of all cards will be totaled to determine the final score. (Ace = 1, face cards = 10)
12. The participant with the highest score will win the grand prize. Second and third prizes will be awarded to the second and third highest scores.
13. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by a random draw.
14. Participants must be present at the Corn Roast Finale at CYXH Medicine Hat on August 27, 2022 to be eligible for prizes.